Pascals Herne Bay Kind caters for 2 to 5 year olds in a mixed age setting. We have three rooms – the main room for curriculum play, the dining room for meals, and an area for art and messy play. We also have a Kea Group room which is where our 4.5 to 5 year olds prepare for school, with a 1.5 hour special programme each morning. In the afternoons we use this room for our younger children to sleep.
All our meals are rolling meals, which means children come when they are ready, within the timeframe offered.
8:30 am: Centre opens, free play inside and outside
9:30 am: Morning tea starts
9:30 – 11:00 am: Kea Group for the 4.5 – 5 year olds
12:00 pm: Lunch starts
1:00 pm: Sleep time/story time/free play
2:30 pm: Afternoon tea starts
4:00 pm: Tidy up time/mat time/quiet games
5:00 pm: Centre closes
Additional special activities include:
- Zumba (Tuesdays 9:00 – 9:30 am during term time)
- Cupcake class (Fridays 10:00 am – 12:00 pm during term time)
- Visits to Jervois Residential Care (every second Monday 10:15 – 11:45 am)
- Playball (Thursdays 12:30 pm during term time – optional extra)
- Exciting fortnightly programmes that include trips, theme days and other awesome activities