Certified Teacher - Apply now!
- Spanning two beautiful historic buildings on Jervois Road
- Amazing outdoor spaces shaded by established trees and filled with everything children need for adventure and learning
- Professional Development
- Skilled and fun loving team that promote children's learning through positive quality interactions, assessment practices, reflection and self review
- Subsidised Childcare
Here at Pascals Herne Bay, we value the importance of respect. We want each child to have a sense of belonging, feel secure and loved when they enter their learning space. We aim to honour the 'whole' child (the physical, spiritual, emotional, cultural, nutritional and developmental) in order to acknowledge that teaching and learning is not done in isolation, but rather as a community alongside whanau and local identities. As a centre in the heart of our community, we know how important relationships are to the development of young children so we strive to create an environment full of dedicated, experienced and committed teachers and we are on the look out for an exceptional teacher to join our team!
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- You have a fantastic and positive personal brand in the ECE sector.
- An NZ recognised, Level 7 ECE Qualification and current teaching registration is essential
- Know what quality education and childcare looks like and strive to deliver the best service to our whanau.
- Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures
We are so very proud of our centre and looking forward to including a new team member to enrich our team. If you would like an informal chat first to see what we have on offer - please get in touch!